Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £29,000 + Fantastic Career prospects and company benefits
Able to extract and manipulate data from CRM systems?
Extensive experience of Google Analytics?
My client is an award winning, premium, international media and events business serving a senior, professional readership in the global finance and investment market. Along with Global Award-Winning Conferences and Events, they are also Publishers of exceptional magazine brands and other specialist publications circulated to a readership in over 100 countries worldwide.
Due to continued success and growth YOY, they have tasked me with recruiting an analytically minded and professional Digital Marketing Executive to join their leading Subscriptions Marketing team! This is a fantastic time to join an already successful business that is poised for even greater things. Strong understanding of Google Analytics and Excel is essential, and SEO experience would be preferred.
Purpose of the role
Through analysis of customer data and campaign results, The Digital Marketing Executive will be providing valuable insight to optimise the marketing activities and increase ROI, whilst supporting the team in generating leads through campaign work and online optimisation. A majority of this role will focus on digital stats analysis in Google Analytics and analysis/reporting of customer data from the organisations’ CRM system.
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Extensive experience of Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from CRM systems
- Hands on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and back-end website
- Data literate: segmentation, integrity,
- Energetic and confident
- Efficient time management skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Thrive on being part of a focused and talented marketing team
- Extracting and manipulating customer data from CRM
- Analysing web stats using Google Analytics
- Setting up regular KPI reports using GA data
- Creating html email campaigns using templates
- Updating existing newsletter and customer email templates
- Creating and maintaining web pages
- Outputting click and open data from ESPs
- Using Google Search console to find 404 errors, and implementing redirects
- Backlink auditing
- Meta description optimisation
- Using SEO tools such as DeepCrawl to monitor technical issues
- Updating monthly KPI reports using ESP, CRM and GA data
- Building marketing lists in CRM for campaigns
Please do not hesitate in sending your CV today!
Email: Megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919032