E - Filing Delivery Manager
ICT Delivery Lead required with experience of E-Filing - Job based in London or Hatfield - from £450 per day
Who are we?
Our client independent IT service and infrastructure provider with over 30 years' experience. Providing bespoke IT support to an ever expanding catalogue of clients globally. With offices throughout over 14 countries and a stronghold in Europe as one of the leading independent IT service providers our client are investing time in growth and expansion.
Your new role
An exciting contract has arisen, with output between London and Hatfield to lead an e-filing project as part of a HR transformation. The programme aims to deliver a standardised and simplified HR Operating model through the automation of key processes and the implementation of SAP. . This will include end-to-end process review, redesign and implementation. A safe and secure way of back-scanning all current files (electronic records management) and the disposal of any records, in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. Work Councils within France and Germany, GDPR) is a must. As the current system within the UK is reaching the end of its life and an office move is planned in Germany this year, the need for back-scanning, indexing and cataloguing current records safely and securely is urgent.
What you'll need to succeed
The Delivery Lead will work proactively and in collaboration with the Head(s) of HR, Programme Manager, Country Representatives and Subject Matter Experts. Prior experience of implementing e-filing, electronic records management systems or digital records is a must.
- Proactively manage the replacement of the current system and the introduction of the new solution, from inception to completion.
- Prepare business requirements, process documents, conduct vendor assessment & selection, integration with SAP and any country-specific requirements
- Ensure compliance with internal (e.g. IDISC) and external regulations (e.g. GDPR)
- Deliver the digital record management solution to cost, time, quality criteria as agreed by the business, managing stakeholder expectations effectively
- Conduct robust reporting on progress, risks and issues with strong mitigating actions
- Work effectively with and manage third party providers to deliver business-focused solutions
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills (international and local)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919780