Trainee Tester - Bristol
Salary £20,000 – £22,000
We have a great opportunity for someone to join our clients support team in Bristol, as the Trainee Tester you will be responsible for providing product support to customers and implementation consultants, alongside software testing to support the development team. This would be perfect for a recent Graduate or someone who has been involved in 1st line support looking to gain different experience and expand their knowledge.
This role will involve talking directly to customers to investigate and resolve support queries, configuration of our software to customer requirements and ongoing product testing in collaboration with our software developers.
You will receive training and shadow another support agent for a limited period before being expected to handle support requests on your own. You will have the backup of our current support and the development team.
- Ensure that all support processes and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all support tickets are responded to promptly, appropriately and professionally
- Escalate support calls as required to developers and/or account handlers
- Pro-active testing of new features and product upgrades, writing testing reports and managing internal support tickets
- Ensure that all support calls are correctly logged on our ticketing systems
- Be aware of release schedules and proactively test new features
- Ensure that any issues are correctly logged with the development team
- Provide support with customer data import and setup processes
- Be able to perform exhaustive and complete troubleshooting before escalation
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922411