E-commerce and Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a contemporary fashion brand stocked in leading fashion boutiques, high street retailers and online platforms. They now have an opening for an E-commerce and Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team in Manchester.
E-commerce and Marketing Coordinator - The Role:
- Use of social media to promote products or marketing campaigns
- Making sure the website and social media is kept up-to-date
- Producing monthly calendars of Marketing activity
- Keeping up to date with all relevant aspects of an E-Commerce environment, including a solid understanding of SEO best practice and Social Media
- Write engaging content for use across platforms including the website, blog and social media posts
- Producing monthly reports based on historical data & analysis. Highlighting successful campaigns/products and utilising these in future plans
E-commerce and Marketing Coordinator - The Candidate:
- Experience in a previous Digital Marketing role, for fashion
- An analytical mind
- A familiarity with the Google Analytics's platform
- An understanding & familiarity of email marketing
- Experience using key Social Media platforms and an understanding of how they work (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest).
- A creative flair, with a keen eye for design to liaise with the graphics and product designers on producing marketing material such as adverts & leaflets.
E-commerce and Marketing Coordinatort - The Package:
- Highly competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919790