This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established accountancy practice based near Lincoln. My client is looking to recruit an Audit Senior/Semi Senior.
Due to the nature of the Audit Senior role, salary will be completely negotiable and dependant on the level of experience.
Proven experience in the following is essential:
- Assist in the undertaking and planning of limited company audits, exempt companies, farming businesses and other unincorporated entities.
- Completing sections of audit files in accordance with instructions by the audit manager.
- Preparation of financial statements from incomplete records in an efficient manner and to the deadline set
- Preparation of personal tax routines for routine cases as well as assisting with some more complex matters under the supervisor of more senior team members.
In addition you will need to have:
- Broad and acceptable knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards; basic knowledge of operational auditing; application of computer software to accounting operations.
- An appreciation of International Auditing Standards and Ethical Standards.
- Experience of Audits
- Experience of organising and prioritising workload
- Experience of involvement in meetings
- Basic knowledge of recent technical issues.
Hours of work are 37.5 M-F flexible between 08:00 - 18:00.
To apply for the role of Audit Senior, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923921