Digital Design & Ecommerce Manager
Job Title: Digital Design & E-Commerce Manager,
The Digital Design & E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for the look and feel of all marketing material and articulating and executing a strategy that grows sales and profit for the website and drives footfall in to the stores.
Reporting to the Directors, this person will be an important member of the leadership team. This person will work very closely with other teams including buying & merchandising, technology and external marketing agencies. This is a highly autonomous and varied role in an exciting business.
We're committed to building a dynamic, success based business with people who have a real passion for what they do.
- Working closely with the Directors and external marketing agencies to interpret and implement agreed marketing strategies across all marketing channels.
- Supervising the production of adverts (press and digital) and working with the Directors to ensure the consistency of the marketing message in all areas e.g. TV, Radio, in store POS etc.
- Directly managing in house Graphic design in the production and submission of adverts (press and digital) and other marketing materials.
- Shaping and delivering the ecommerce strategy to drive traffic and sales and improve the customer experience.
- Optimising traffic and conversion to deliver the business objectives.
- Optimising the customer experience by constantly testing new functionalities and applying data-based decision making
- Driving new customer acquisition through the right mix of digital marketing channels
- Analyse the performance of channels and implementation of product merchandising
- Implement the ecommerce budget for marketing and consider a variety of technical and creative strategies.
- Day to day maintenance of the website and developments, liaising with external agencies where necessary
- Working closely with the technology team to continuously improve the website experience for customers
- Managing the customer database - email, SMS and CRM.
- Directly managing a team of 5 to 6 people, including content management and in house photographic studio and assume responsibility for all content and product information and data, photography and editorial.
- Key contributor to the management team on strategy and overall business performance
- PPC - articulating strategy and the day to day activities.
- Social media- develop and implement targeted campaigns on major platforms
- Email - be a champion for email optimisation. Be familiar with Email Service Provider (ESP) campaign set-up processes and ensure activity is continually optimised
- CMS - familiar with the use of CMSs, able to update web pages with WYSIWYG editors and familiar with HTML and CSS to keep the website content up to date
- SEO - ensure website content/copy is current and optimised to SEO best practices.
- Campaign analysis reporting on conversion rates, split test performance, CPA and other suitable success criteria.
- Working with the buying team to deliver the product range for the website
- Providing insight to optimise product and price point mix across a wide catalogue of products
- Develop A/B testing experimentation to enhance the customer experience on an ongoing basis
- Using CRM to increase conversion and loyalty amongst customers
- Production of channel specific regular reports monitoring a range of agreed digital
- KPIs - familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, other social media analytic platforms. Campaign and ecommerce tracking is required as well as the ability to manipulate/present data in Excel.
- Exporting data from various data sources to present regular updates on key metrics.
- Significant experience in ecommerce with a proven record in delivering sales growth and innovation.
- First hand familiarity with Adobe digital design software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop etc.
- A broad knowledge of photographic concepts.
- Highly commercial with an analytical mind-set.
- A hands-on approach and attitude to get things done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership in a collaborative way, able lead effectively across functions and contribute as a key member of the management team
- Use of ESP platforms - setting up email campaigns to best practices and analysing KPIs.
- Use of Google Analytics to understand customer behaviours, conversion rates and me
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80917706