Infrastructure Service Lead
Infrastructure Service Lead
Dixons Carphone are looking for an Infrastructure Service Lead with network expertise to be responsible for the day to day delivery assurance of IT Infrastructure Service Lines. Through closely managed partner/supplier relationships you will ensure the delivery of all agreed availability and performance metrics, whilst maintaining complete control of all commercial elements of your Service Lines.
- Performance reviews and management of the network team
- Manage and own the Dixons Carphone relationship with partners and suppliers alike, building on strong relationships to ensure delivery and performance meets the requirements of our organisation
- Provide Service Management reporting to peer and senior stakeholders for Infrastructure Service Lines
- Conduct regular Operational Review meetings, maintaining an ‘end-to-end’ view of Infrastructure Service Lines
- Actively measure performance against metrics, analysing performance and implementing remedial actions where Service targets are not being met
- Work closely with partner technical teams to ensure continuous Service improvement is delivered through Service and operational improvement plans, monitoring and driving the progress of such plans, and demonstrating delivered benefits
- Ensuring process compliance at all times and actively taking responsibility for process improvements wherever possible
- Manage the renewal of Infrastructure support contracts, ensuring all required contracts are in place and current. Drive cost savings, whilst maintaining Service targets, through reviews and negotiation
- Provide meticulous management of IT capacity and estate growth, ensuring complete control is in place, negating all commercial risk
You will need:
- Infrastructure and network expertise - A background in Infrastructure and network support and project delivery with an understanding of a broad range of Infrastructure technologies
- Vendor management - Managing multiple vendors and an understanding of a ‘win-win culture’
- Structured reviews - Methods and techniques for structured reviews including operational reviews, reviews of technical diagrams, business cases and any other key deliverables.
- Management of complex technical issues - Interpret operational needs, challenge areas of potential risk of failure and manage technical teams to deliver to agreed SLA’s
- Financial management - Budget, track and allocate IT service costs to align spending with strategic objectives
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913148