Graphic Designer / Photographer
Real Effect .LTD is looking for a graphic designer or photographer to develop new brochure & marketing material, photograph new jewellery products and maintain our existing website. The ideal candidate would have a flair for design and creative software with a comfortable knowledge of cameras/photography.
The position would be most suited to someone with 2 or more years Photographic or Art & Design related training. The ideal candidate would fulfil most of the primary requirements listed below, the secondary talents are not required, but would be useful in increasing your chance of success.
- Experience with design software, or past experience making brochures.
- An understanding of how cameras work.
- A basic understanding of how light/studio-lighting works.
- Experience with photographic editing software.
Secondary Talents (also useful)
- A basic understanding of the web, or web development.
- Experience with managing a CMS system, like Wordpress.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
Initially, the candidate will be tasked with the following starting responsibilities:
- Photograph, digitally cut out and prepare images of new jewellery products.
- Use the product images to prepare or create new brochure & marketing material.
If necessary, the successful candidate will be given some starting help to get the correct lighting setup for product photography, however - we will expect the candidate to draw from his/her own knowledge in design, to construct the brochure. We also expect that over time, the candidate may grow and adapt to managing our web content on Word-Press.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a friendly company with a lot of room for personal growth. Payment is flexible, depending on applicant experience - lesser experienced applicants may still be considered for an apprenticeship. To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV along with up to two or three examples of your work.