Higher Education AV Account Manager
This is a great opportunity for a successful Audio Visual Salesperson with experience of selling to Higher Education organisations to work for this leading vendor.
They are seeking a quality individual who can help them grow, and who desire a professional and rewarding career opportunity.
Our client is seeking an Educational Account Manager to fulfil a senior position with their Sales Department focusing on external sales activities. The Educational Account Manager responsibilities include developing business relationships with all levels of management within the Higher Education Institutions, and training end users on technology products, that will advance the development of market solutions within the defined territory.
You will also develop relationships within Education Organisations and Education Resellers. You will be in close contact with the Sales Department to discuss any opportunities within the Education market. You will report to the Director of Business Development, Education EMEA.
- Identify key individuals (IT/AV managers, product specifying individuals, purchasers, etc) within the Education Institutions
- Develop strong and lasting business relationships with key individuals in the Education Institutions
- Schedule and book visit trips to High Education Locations
- Identify opportunities within the Higher Education Institutions
- Follow-Up on regional proposals and bids
- Develop product loyalty among the clients education market end users
- Proactively promote clients products via on-site training
- Support the needs and requests of Education end-users
- Support Education customers in their request for helping on projects/ tenders.
- Participate in Education function (technology shows, open houses, etc.)
Based in the North of England you will cover the North as well as Ireland and Scotland. Salary is extremely competitive doe circa £65k-£70k doe and is plus car, pension and other benefits.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have more than 10 years of Audio Visual experience in a similar position within the industry. You will have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English - both written and spoken. You will be a strong salesperson with significant technical sales skills.
You will have good experience of selling into the education sector, particularly Universities and Colleges.
Self-motivated, personable and enthusiastic you are looking for a long term career within an award winning company.
Our client is a developer and manufacturer of professional AV system products. These products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centres, university lecture halls, and other applications.
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual Recruiters in the UK working with clients and candidates to ensure a successful job fit every time.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920563