Robert Half are exclusively working with a leading FMCG based in Cambridge.
Who are they?
They are a market leader in the movement of commercial goods, lead by an entrepreneurial MD who always looks to invest in their staff.
What is the role?
The company require a sales ledger to join their team on a 6 month temporary assignment due to maternity leave.
Why choose them?
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a client who are well renowned within their field and show no signs of slowing down their growth. Although the assignment is on a temporary basis, it will give you an opportunity to showcase your skills to the client for future hiring.
Details of the role:
- Processing sales invoices
- Filing outgoing invoices against FGDNS and incoming purchase orders from customers
- Entering transactions to the accounting system
- Receiving cash remittances from customers and clearing respective debtor balances against cash received
- Sending remittance advice notes to customers in respect of cash received
- Generating customer debtor account statement at month end
- Liaising with credit control departments to ensure debts are chased and promptly paid
- On site parking
- Friendly team
- Up to £10 per hour PAYE
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924518