Purchase Ledger Clerk
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk for a large organisation near Caerphilly.
The successful candidate will be a professional individual who has excellent accounting knowledge and experience to help perform various duties within the business. This position is to report into the Purchase Ledger Manager. The assignment is on an 18 month fixed term contract.
- Processing of supplier invoices that have been approved for payment
- Weekly and month end reporting
- Undertake a range of administration duties
- Maintain a full record of Supplier reconciliations
- Helping the Accounts Payable Administrators as required to complete the timetable
- Completion of Supplier reviews
- Develop and produce reporting and KPIs
- Strong accounting knowledge and previous experience within a similar role.
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office, and most importantly Excel.
- Experience of working with high volumes of data.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently as well as part of a large finance team.
- Attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving.
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
If this role is of interest, please feel free to get in touch.
The role is for an immediate start.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924609