Fund Accountant- £55,000 London
Start Date: ASAP
An award-winning global Fund Administration firms are looking for a Fund Accountant who can be an important part of their talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profiles. This is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Being the main contact for clients with daily contact and regular in-person client meetings
- Take ownership of portfolios of clients and customer relationships
- Take responsibly of implement policies, procedures and checklists
- Compile and analyse financial information underlying the financial statements
- Oversee preparation of management accounts both at asset and fund level
- Supporting files and review of all work produced by team
- Production of quarterly NAVs.
- Investor tax, CIS and VAT reporting.
- Coaching and developing junior staff members
- Cashflow forecasting and treasury work
- Plan year end audit including audit files and liaise with external auditors and clients
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS or UK GAAP
- Contribute recommendations for improving the organisation's operations
- Strong technical accounting skills within real estate funds or an asset management environment.
- A full understanding of UK GAAP or IFRS.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals and performance measurement reports at asset and fund level.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA newly qualified - 1-year PQE
- Must have a bachelor degree 2:1
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP or get in touch with Billy on 0207 247 57 47 or
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925663