Personal Injury Lawyer
Due to a rapid expansion of the business, Benjamin Edwards is recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Claimant Personal Injury Lawyer for an award-winning, well established APIL accredited legal practice based in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
THE ROLE OF PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
You will be responsible for an established client base of around 100 cases which are a mixture of EL/PL and RTA at all stages from case inception through to trial
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You will have at least five years legal experience and live in a commutable distance from the Grantham offices
- You will report to the Directors but will be expected to 'hit the ground running' and be interested in broadening your horizons through business development, sharing knowledge and learning events
- You will be experienced with using electronic case-management systems
- Knowledge of Proclaim Eclipse or similar would be an advantage
- A personable nature and willingness to be involved in the practices' charitable activities and business networks is essential
To apply for the role of Personal Injury Lawyer, please click APPLY now and send CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921290