EL/PL Claims Handler
Our client a fantastic leading organisation within the legal industry are currently seeking an EL/PL Claims Handler to join their team in Liverpool.
- To proactively manage a caseload of PL/EL claims up to and including reserve limits of £30,000 to conclusion
- Maintain accurate data on relevant case management system
- Comply with set client SLA's
- To attend client review meetings and assist with client project work where applicable
- Undertake appropriate additional tasks provided by the team leader
- Ensure quality service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
- Report to Team Leader/Claims Unit Service Manager undertaking appropriate additional tasks
- Allocate new claims as and when required
- Carry out supervisory tasks appropriate to level and as per management instructions
- Minimum 2 years claims handling experience
- Experience dealing with quantum up to 25k
- Experience in the evaluation, negotiation and settlement of Public/Employers' Liability Claims
- Flexible approach to work
- Supervisory experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm that has an excellent reputation and looks after their staff.
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927433