A new Finance Analyst opportunity has materialised in the Nottinghamshire area, working for an industry leading employer brand with an excellent reputation for working culture and staff development. You will be working for a highly charismatic and well respected Finance Director and supporting the decision making process for all of the Senior Management team including Sales, Marketing and Operations Directors.
You will lead on all month end reporting as well as highlighting areas of variance to plan and provide your commentary on their respective drivers. You will also utilise financial modelling/data manipulation skills to assist the business with planning cycles and forward looking activities.
You will be a qualified ACCA/CIMA candidate with previous experience of commercial analysis and decision support, ideally within a large FMCG business.
The Finance Analyst role will be a 9 month fixed term contract paying £28,000 - £34,000 pro rata.
You will be responsible for:
- Production and analysis of the monthly management accounts; highlighting areas of variance and providing your commentary on the drivers.
- Reporting and analysing data including KPI'S to help inform the strategic decision making process.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Maintain customer and supplier account data.
- Ensuring that all reporting is produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with commercial stakeholders to lead on the preparation of their departmental budgets and forecasts.
You will be:
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA.
- Experience in working on commercial finance projects.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to hit deadlines and interpret financial results.
- Data Manipulation skills including Excel (Pivots, Look Ups, ifs)
If this role sounds like it would be of interest then please do not hesitate to call 01159 470 200 and ask for James Darker, I would be more than happy to discuss further!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924707