Insurance Technician - Kent
One of our key clients is looking to recruit a number of Insurance Technicians to work in Chatham.
The role is multifaceted and will include;
- Reviewing the Underwriting system on a daily basis and being responsible for accurately capturing information from slips, endorsements and other insurance documentation into the system.
- Liaison with customers, brokers and/or any other teams concerning the accurate and timely capture of the required information to the individual procedural requirements of the customer.
- Preparation of LPANs and LCCFs and validation from documentation sent by customers for onward processing in the Bureau Core Services.
- Reconciliation of the Customers' individual payments to the corresponding risk entries and the resolution of queries with brokers during this process. The correct allocation of payments to risks is essential for effective cash flow management.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Worked in a similar role previously
- London market experience
- Familiarity with documentation such as MRC, Endorsements, LPANs and LCCFs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A CII qualification - this is highly desirable but not essential
This is a 3-month initial contract and will be paying £225.00 per day via either your Limited Company or to an Umbrella Service.
As this role will be to work within the Financial Services you will be subject to very stringent vetting including Credit and Criminal background checks.
Location - Chatham, Kent
Duration - 3 months initially
Rate - £225.00 per day
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921637