Setting out Engineer
Are you a Setting out Civil Engineer with experience in Groundworks, roads, drainage and sewers?
We are searching for a Site Engineer to work on a freelance basis for 18 months on a new scheme which will be interviewing ASAP for the earliest possible start.
Relevant candidates will demonstrate previous experience in setting out for Civil Engineering packages.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- On site parking
- Immediate start for strong candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of groundworks, roads, kerbing and heavy Civil Engineering packages
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Liase with Foreman/Supervisors to carry out works
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904442