Sales Ledger Administrator
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing finance team on a permanent basis.
You will be part of a supportive and friendly team where full training will be provided.
A growing manufacturing business based within Leicester, due to increased workload they are now seeking a proven Sales Ledger Administrator on a permanent basis
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help resolve disputes or queries in a timely and effective manner
- Cash collection and cash allocation
- Set up new accounts, amend customers records accordingly
- Issue credit notes when needed
- Support the Credit Control team with administration tasks
- Any other ad-hoc duties required
The successful candidate will have previous commercial knowledge and exposure within the credit control function
You will need to be able to work towards targets in a pressurised environment
You must also be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing in order to effectively resolve issues and build relationships.
Excellent career opportunity and stability, competitive salary, car parking
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924241