ACA/ACCA/CIMA Fully qualified
Your new company
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for an established thriving travel company based in Wimbledon. The company are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their busy finance team. You will be working in a professional yet relaxed office environment, within easy access to all major transport links.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the production of the annual statutory accounts for four UK entities. It will be your role to liaise with auditors during the audit process from start to finish, you will be their first point of contact. You will review and be responsible for the companies balance sheet reconciliations as well as providing guidance in order to implement changes where appropriate.
- ACA / ACCA qualified, post qualification experience
- Experience of leading complex statutory accounts and regulatory returns
- Experience with TOMs would be beneficial
- Experience with foreign currencies and working with multiple entities
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919686