Job Location: Bedford
Job Ref: 3112
Salary Guide: up to £34k dep on experience
This very busy setting in Bedford are looking for a new manager to support the setting and team in the day to day operations. You will need to be an experienced manager with a proven Ofsted track record, full understanding of budgets, recruitment and retention of staff, together with being able to support a growing setting
Nursery Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* At least three years' experience working in the Early Years sector
* Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement - 21 days plus bank holidays
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff childcare discounts, together with excellent benefits including discount shopping, gym etc
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 - 5 years.
* A good understanding of children's development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent's evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime - 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925208