Leading Data & Analytics Consultancy looking for experienced SAS Consultants with a proven background in development and programming to join them on a permanent basis. These roles are at varying levels of seniority and will be discussed based on experience.
Roles are available UK wide, with preference of being within 50 miles of either London, Edinburgh or Chester.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience and programming knowledge of SAS, including Base, Macro, SQL, DI Studio, Enterprise Guide, in V9.
- Financial services or consultancy background.
- Experience in Stakeholder Management.
- Abiility to manage projects and teams
- Be a SME in your chosen field of expertise
- You must be willing to travel to client sites.
- In-depth knowledge of 2nd technical skill-set, SQL, ETL, Star Schema etc.
- Be able to take on the role of lead in delivering projects.
- Technical requirements gathering and ability to bridge gap between technology and business users.
These roles are demanding and highly rewarding. Excellent renumeration packages and exceptional benefits available for the right candidates.You must be eligible to work within the UK with no restrictions or sponsorship required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923600