Assistant Head of Property & Asset Management
Assistant Head of Asset & Property Management
My client is a highly regarded developer for both commercial and residential projects ranging in size with the largest being a 500 home mixed-use regeneration project. They are now looking for an Assistant Head of Asset & Property Management to add to their team.
Working directly under the Head of Asset & Property Management you will be assisting them and their main portfolio, which comprises:
- Lettings and management of the commercial space
- Circa 115 Residential Units
- 625 Ground Leases and 65 Freehold or Long Leasehold Buildings
- A single PRS Building let to 83 tenants.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Manage the current and future property portfolio assets through pro-active maintenance & refurbishment
- Create and manage service charge budgets
- Collect ground rents and manage the insurance block policy and the insurance of new acquisitions
- Develop new income streams
- Assist the head of department to effectively manage the Property Management team, deputising and managing the team when they are not present in the office.
The ideal candidate
- Will be MRICS
- Have a minimum 5 years commercial or property management
The role provides a competitive salary package, circa £50,000.
If you feel like you fit the description above, apply now and I will get back to you within 48 hours.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80912897