Internal Audit Manager
A FTSE 250 company based in Central London is looking for an Audit Manager to join the expanding team. Ideally you will be ACA qualified with internal audit experience, and fluent in German or French.
This role will report to Head of Audit, and whilst there are no direct reports the post-holder will manage interim resources and be responsible for developing relationships with key intenal stakeholders.
There will be approximately 50% travel with the role throughout Europe, and as a result offers great exposure throughout the business and a clear progression route.
- To work with the Head of Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% European travel.
- Provide risk and controls assurance across the Group through the audit programme and informal guidance and support outside of the audit plan
The successful candidate will have:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified.
- Must be able to speak English and German or French (written and spoken).
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Current experience of conducting core financial control audits and up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Resilience and gravitas to influence key stakeholders to accept findings and implemented agreed actions
- Strong analytical skills are essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80926935