Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Assistant Management Accountant to join an award winning business based in Coalville.
To assist the management accountant in ensuring that all financial matters in relation to the provision of management accounts (including profit & loss account, balance sheet, funds flow and cash flow statements - are accounted for, accurately, consistently and on a timely basis. This role requires attention to detail, team working and producing key management financial information and being able to meet strict deadlines.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities
- Includes full preparation and posting of accruals and prepayments
- All other monthly Journals such as wages, holiday pay accruals etc.
- Any other ad hoc journals required
- Analysis of P&L nominal codes against budget
- Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts
- Full maintenance of Fixed Asset register and depreciation (including any additions/disposals to be shown)
- Analysis of Stock; fuel and equipment
- Intercompany account reconciliations - to be agreed and cleared down (balance sheet control and sales ledger/purchase ledger)
- Ensure all recharge control accounts come to zero
- Assist preparation of analysis reports and variance reports to go in the board pack
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking business with mentoring from the Financial Controller.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925401