Engine Development Engineer
Engine Development Engineer – Formula 1
Salary: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - Negotiable
Pioneer Selection are currently working alongside a leading Motorsport consultancy based in Oxfordshire. This company currently operate in a variety of Motorsport championships, including WEC, WRC and WRX.
The team are looking to expand the Engine Development side of the business by bringing in an Engine Development Engineer. The business is looking to bring in an Engine Development Engineer in on a permanent basis. They are offering a good salary package alongside a fantastic benefits package.
Responsibilities of an Engine Development Engineer:
- Lead Development Projects.
- Devis and Organise development testing.
- Engine Dyno Tests, 1D gas dynamics simulation studies.
- Torsional vibration studies using rig testing.
- To set out the specification of development test parts.
- Provide Trackside Engine support to customer team.
- Previous Engine Development Experience.
- Prior Motorsport experience would be highly beneficial.
- Prior experience working in Engine testing.
- An understanding of Dyno runs and 1D Gas dynamics Simulation.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Callum Rhodes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80913985