BWSR are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, who are are one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies who have recently experienced excellent growth and have had substantial investment over the last couple of years.
They are looking to recruit a 17th Edition Maintenance Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their professional career. This is a night shift role.
The main responsibilities are:
- Undertaking installations and planned and reactive maintenance within site.
- Attend, diagnose and repair breakdowns on machinery.
- Identify any improvements on equipment/machinery.
- Maintain a safe system of work and risk assessments throughout the course of day to day duties.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Time served Maintenance Engineer with experience in a similar role within an FMCG facility.
- 17th Edition IEE wiring regs competent
- Extensive fault finding/ diagnostic experience
- Extensive problem solving/troubleshooting
To apply for this role, please apply with your recent CV.
Brightwork Ltd offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment agency and business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916991