The Tax Manager will be working for a prestigious Award Winning Accountancy firm in the Lincolnshire area. The Tax manager is responsible for contributing significantly to the provision of specialist tax advice and planning for clients on special projects. This is a pure advisory role and the candidate will have an outstanding opportunity to work on many varied and interesting projects.
To undertake a wide range of ad-hoc tax projects/ advisory work.
Working with and answering queries from Directors and clients in a timely and accurate manner within agreed limits of responsibility, including tax advice and forward planning to identify future tax issues.
To liaise with team members around the practice to ensure the efficient delivery of tax planning projects to meet the expectations of clients and directors.
Responsibility for managing all work, billing and ensuring budgets are met.
To keep up to date with changes in tax legislation and the application of this knowledge to clients affairs.
- You will be ACCA, ACA and/or CTA qualified or equivalent experience with a detailed knowledge of UK tax legislation and implications for clients.
- Must be able to actively manage own workloads and take responsibility for own development.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective staff management and communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills including the management of client expectations.
- To ensure that team members under the manager's control are supported and assist them to achieve agreed targets in their performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921956