Robert Half International are currently hiring on behalf of a global business for multiple Project Accountants in Southampton for an exciting project.
This particular business has just acquired a smaller organisation and therefore will need to merge all management accounts information under one system.
Therefore the main skills and experience of this role include:
- Previous merger and acquisition work
- Transition of management accounts from one business to another
- Full comprehension of management accounts
- Hands on experience with budgets and forecasts
- Built month end management accounts
- Can pick up new systems quickly
- Migrated data before
- Worked with SOX regulations
- Works effectively in a team
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
This role will last between 4-6 months and has the following benefits:
- £250-£300 a day
- Free Parking
- Reporting directly into Finance Director
- Exposure to SOX
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV with a brief attached of your merger and acquisition experience or call 02380 224 562 and ask for Rob James.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925954