A Part Qualified Accountant is required for this growing Accountancy practice based in Wrexham.
Your main responsibility will be the preparation of statutory accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and LLP's, for review by Managers and Partners.
To be suitable for this role you will have previous experience in the preparation of management accounts and VAT returns of mixed complexity.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified with a minimum of three years experience working in practice.
You will also have:
- Professional communication skills
- Good organisational and accuracy skills
- Confident IT skills in Excel and accounting software
- The ability to work as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and motivated to work hard
This role is working 37.5 hours a week (Mon-Fri) and offers a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Email your CV today to be considered for this great opportunity - if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923003