A fantastic opportunity for a Bookkeeper or Part-Qualified Accountant has arisen for a well-established client in Maidenhead. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation.
You will be responsible for the supervision and day-to-day running of the outsourcing department, liaising directly with clients and assisting in training of new and trainee employees.
-Hours 9 till 5.30pm
Key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- - Communicate directly with clients and communicate directly with partners and managers keeping them informed of all key matters
- Manage and organise the appropriate processes/information receipt for outsourcing clients. Maintain and process client records in a secure and methodical manner on Xero online accounts software.
- Manage/prepare the online filing of VAT returns for the allocated outsourcing clients using Xero online accounts software.
- Prepare management accounts for outsourcing clients for manager partner review. Ensuring key balance sheet accounts are reconciled.
- Responsible for the supervision and day-to-day running of allocated outsourcing clients. Liaising directly with clients and assistance and training of trainees.
- Responsible for preparing supplier online bank payment files for authorisation ready for monthly payment runs. Ensuring suppliers are paid within their determined payment terms.
- Attend client premises to collect and deliver appropriate accounting records and information when necessary.
Key skills required:
- - Experience with Xero account software is highly desirable as well as knowledge of Sage
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Must be a proactive team member and mentor
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918603