01958- PARAPLANNER TAUNTON & WESTERN SUPER MARE - SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE
Bond Recruitment is currently recruiting for a PARAPLANNER to join an energetic finance company
The company: has been well established and has an excellent staff retention rate.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
* Dip PFS or equivalent and working towards Chartered status
* A sound knowledge of Investments, Pensions & IHT Planning
* Knowledge and understanding of Centralised Investment Propositions
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Excellent IT office skills including Word, Powerpoint and Excel
* Excellent communications skills
* Previous experience of using Avelo Adviser Office (1st) client database/back office system and/or Virtual Cabinet (VC) paperless office system
* Experience of Cashflow modelling Software e.g.: Voyant and Cashcalc
* Experience of using research tools such as FE Anayltics, Morning Star & Selectapension
* Knowledge of Trusts
. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80914005