Commercial Management Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate Commercial Management Accountant to join a global manufacturing organisation within their fast paced accountancy function in the Warrington area.
Page Personnel are working in partnership with a global manufacturing organisation in Warrington that are looking for a driven and determined Commercial Management Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is wanting to develop in a role that they are reporting directly to the finance director. This leading business is continuously growing year on year and thrive on continuous improvement priding themselves on employees who show initiative.
This Commercial Management Accountant role will require a variety of the following:
- Supporting the monthly management accounts
- Supporting monthly financial reporting
- Analysing revenue streams including profit per location and per product
- Analysing costs in respect of materials, labour and sales
- Supporting with budgeting for weekly reports, month end
- Forecasting weekly, monthly and consistently updating the annual figures
- Managing the invoicing in respect of all direct costs of sales relating to allocated locations
- P&L reporting weekly
- Taking part in monthly meeting with all relevant general managers and business partners to accurate report, present and discuss financials on each location
- Working with the finance team to resolve invoices in queries
- Matching old open Po's to invoices
- Providing support to the current plant accountancy function in addition to some P&L responsibilities.
This brilliant opportunity will require the successful applicant to possess the following skills:
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent management accounting expertise with strong variance reporting and analytical skills
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Has worked in a similar role previously.
The successful Commercial Management Accountant will receive the fantastic package below:
- The opportunity to work with an ethical organisation who are working towards a better world
- Free car parking
- Full study support
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Flexible benefits such as gym memberships and life assurance
- Pension scheme min 3% contribution
- Accommodating working hours.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923630