£30000 to 35000 Basic Salary + Overtime Available + Holidays + Pension
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturer who are at the forefront of their sector, they offer an interesting role where you will work on a variety of equipment as the only permanent engineer on site.
The successful candidate can be from ANY engineering background provided you have experience working on pneumatics, hydraulics, and 3 phase. Candidates must hold a 17th edition or equivalent in order to work on high voltage electrical machinery. Candidates from a manufacturing, plant, or ex-forces background are encouraged to apply. This role will involve working at heights so you must be comfortable with this.
The role itself is roughly split 70/30 between electrical and mechanical work, you will initially work primarily on reactive maintenance. As the sole permanent maintenance engineer on site, you will work closely with the Production Manager to establish a planned preventative maintenance schedule.
The company are a large company with several sites, they manufacture primarily for the construction industry and offer long term stability as well as a generous remuneration package.
* 70% electrical 30% mechanical maintenance
* Working on 3 phase, invertors, pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes, bearings, and conveyors
* Predominantly reactive maintenance with a long term plan to establish PPMs
* From ANY engineering background
* Experience working on pneumatics, hydraulics, 3 phase
* Hold a 17th edition or equivalent in order to work on high voltage equipment
* Comfortable working at heights
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921909