Exciting opportunity at a SME sized financial services firm who are seeking a qualified accountant to head up the finance operations of the firm in role with strong breadth of coverage.
This role will manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
Due to recent and continued success, you will have the chance to be a key part in a firm that is growing at a rapid rate.
My client is a highly regarded brokerage firm with an international focus. They specialise in forex trading, CFDs, stocks, commodities and spot metals and tailored options for a variety of customers including retail, b2b, institutional investors and portfolio managers.
Due to recent investment, they are expanding their operations and will be looking to hire an experienced accountant who enjoys working in a broad and fast paced finance role.
They offer strong work life balance and excellent career prospects.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the Finance Operations of the firm.
This includes but not limited to:
- Working closely with the CFO
- Preparation and submission to the Board of Directors all Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of FCA Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Pillar 2 and Client Money and Asset Returns
- Preparation of the Daily Client Money Reconciliation
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll and invoicing
- Preparation and submission of all HMRC returns
- Bank account period end reconciliation
The Finance Manager will have:
- ACCA or other professional certification with strong post qualification experience
- University/College degree in Accounting and Finance
- Strong command of the English language
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
- Strong book-keeping experience
- Previous experience within an FCA Regulated Firm will be considered an advantage but not essential
- Attractive benefits
- Rewarding compensation
- Work life balance
- Stable working environment
- Discretionary bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909918