An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-Skilled maintenance Engineer to join a successful FMCG production site. Day and Continental shift with competitive salary and company benefits available.
- Supporting the Engineering Manager with continuous improvement projects across the site
- Ensuring operational machinery is fit for purpose
- Electrical testing on installed equipment
- Portable appliance testing
- Maintaining site facilities
- Fault finding and replacement of non functioning equipment
- Ensuring machinery is working to H&S standards
- Qualified to HNC level or time served apprenticeship would be essential
- Working in a FMCG environment would be preferred but not essential
- 17th Edition would be preferred
- Basic Food Hygiene qualification would be preferred
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904995