Case Handler x 3
Our Windsor based client, a life insurance company, are recruiting for a case handlers. The main responsibilities of the case handler is to arrange medical appointments for clients, source medical information and provide excellent customer service via telephone and email. The salary for this role is £16,500.
- Corresponding with solicitors, claimants and medical experts via letter and email
- General administration such as issuing appointments
- Diary work
- Answering incoming calls
- Making outgoing calls
- Instructing doctors to produce independent medical reports
- Ordering and processing medical records
- Arranging medical tests/investigations as required
- Customer focussed
- Highly organised and can work with own initiative
- IT literate
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Team player and supportive
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909493