Fully Qualified Audit Senior
An exciting role as a Qualified Senior has arisen at a professional practice in the City for a talented ACA/ACCA. The role will be varied and will provide great exposure to clients.
A well established 11 partner Professional Services firm located in London with an exciting portfolio and range of clients to work with, both nationally and internationally. Additional training and continued professional development plans are offered throughout the year and career progression internally is thoroughly encouraged.
The position will also allow the successful applicant to work closely with other team members within the firm. This role will allow for career development in a firm with a sociable office environment.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for more junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Responsible for performing accountancy duties of companies predominantly in the media sector including planning and finalising jobs on-site.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
Our client is looking for an Ambitious 'pro-progression individual to join their team as a switched on, sharp Audit Senior who is able to work effectively and meet set deadlines. The successful candidate will be/have:
- Be technically competent - Practical experience of ProAudit is desirable
- Must be Fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- High level of personal motivation.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a practice firm environment
* Have in depth knowledge and have practiced leading full audit assignments at a senior level
* Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and outlook
* Excellent Interpersonal skills and be able to communicate well at all levels
* Be able to plan and run an Audit End to End and meet with the clients
* Be able and willing to train juniors and delegate, monitor and review their work
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Be a team player
For the successful Audit Senior a highly competitive package is on offer within a positive and supportive working environment.
- Flexi working hours
- Flexi benefits on offer
- Great break out areas including dart boards and table tennis
- Season ticket loan provider
- Food and drinks provided in office
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909817