Paraplanner Team Manager
Our client, a multi office, award winning Financial Planning business is seeking to recruit for a Paraplanner Team Manager.
Based from their offices in London (City), you will head up the Paraplanning function as well as help to provide assistance to the Planners on a daily basis.
The role has the following key responsibilities:
Assistance the business with induction, training and ongoing development of new and existing Paraplanners and Financial Planning Administrators; including report checking.
- Workload management and technical support
- Involvement with project work as and when required
- Providing an alternative first point contact for Paraplanners
- To give input into Annual Performance Reviews and Objective setting process.
- To be involved in monitoring support levels and, if necessary, the recruitment of additional Paraplanners and Administrators, implementing the company interview process and assisting with the 1st interview stage
- To continue to develop own management skills through attending appropriate Core Skills training courses
- Adviser Central training
- Practice workload management and oversight, referring to Technical Manager if wider considerations for support are needed
- Assistance with holiday approval for Paraplanners and FP Administrators and point of contact for sickness.
Previous supervisory or management experience could be considered advantageous although it is not a necessity.
This is an ideal opportunity for either a Paraplanner Team Leader seeking new opportunity or a Senior Paraplanner who is now seeking the next step in the career.
Package on offer will be to £60,000+Bonuses & Exceptional Benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922269