I am recruiting for a large company based in Banbury on a temporary basis for an Accounts Assistant. You must have a car and drive to be able to get to this company.
My client based in Banbury are looking for someone who is immediately available to join there Finance team on a temporary basis as an Accounts Assistant for roughly 6 months. Due to rapid growth within the company they need extra support to assist with Purchase Ledger, Time sheets and Administration duties. This role could be extended.
They have a very friendly and supportive team who will provide training, however you must have experience in a previous Finance role.
You will need to be a car driver to get to this company. They have the benefit of on site parking.
Key Responsibilities as the Accounts Assistant:
- Inputting and processing purchase invoices
- Inputting of time sheets
- Cash allocation
- Inputting data onto system
- Administration duties
The successful Accounts Assistant must:
- Be immediately available or be able to start on short notice
- Have a car and drive
- Have previous Finance experience
- Be able to work well on a team
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Accounts Assistant role on offer:
- 6 months temporary role which could be extended
- £10 - 12ph
- Parking on site
- Training and support on offer
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924267