Primary School Teacher - Frome
Do you enjoy the flexibility of choosing when and where you work? Do you prefer to manage your own work life balance? If so then supply teaching could be the perfect solution for you.
We are looking for KS2 Primary School Teacher to work on an ad hoc basis across a variety of 'Good' and 'outstanding' medium sized schools in Frome and Surrounding areas.
* Working with a variety of different school enables you to find a school that you want to work in
* Enhanced daily rate of pay
* Free CPD and training
*Enrolment onto our Pension Scheme
To be successful in your application you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's welcome to apply)
* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
* Recent experience of planning , delivery and assessment of national curriculum standards
* Good behaviour management strategies
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to pupils and are interested In joining a leading education agency who will work hard on your behalf , do not hesitate , apply today or contact Matt Kirkpatrick on 0117 929 9882 for further information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80925877