IT Business Analyst
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The role is based in Watford and is part of the programme and projects team. The position is responsible to work within the current BA team and deliver a number of deliverables across a number of inflight projects.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Understanding the needs of the business in order to document what is required.
- Production of business cases and requirement specifications for process improvements and internal technology use.
- Supporting the business in collating and creating technical content required to fulfil responses to client opportunities.
- Providing advice and consultancy on the best approach to achieve successful business outcomes, including the application/reuse of existing solutions and catalogue services.
- Progressing activities related to the management of the pipeline, including effective transition into delivery teams.
- Producing timely reporting on Business Analysis activities to the wider Business Engagement Team peers and management.
- Maintaining an on-going awareness of the business strategy, goals and objectives. This includes sharing of knowledge gained through interaction with business stakeholders to help the teams overall ongoing development.
- Stakeholder management, often working with senior Partners and recognised industry leaders, including management of expectations of the role.
- Participating in the wider Business Analysis community of practice, contributing new ideas, sharing experiences and driving improvements in the standards for the community.
Essential skills include:
- Extensive requirements management experience (covering business, functional and non-functional requirements using appropriate techniques)
- Process modelling/mapping
- Business case production
- Workshop planning and facilitation
- Proactive and driven team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- All round communications skills in particular strong active listening skills
- Presenting skills
- Considerate and will to support team members as and when required
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920095