Commercial Gas Engineer
Working for an established building services company based in Peterborough, an excellent opportunity has an arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer. My client has over 40 years experience in the industry and are looking to add a Commercial Gas Engineer to their already established team.
Working on a mobile basis as a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out the following duties:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Recognised time served.
· Hold City & Guilds or NVQ 3 and previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Relevant commercial and domestic gas qualifications.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to Face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
· Call-out Allowance.
As this role is a result of expansion, the client is in a position to get successful candidates started at short notice.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923177