Job Title: Compliance Officer
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 pro rata
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the company's rigorous Compliance Monitoring regime across all of the region's projects, including undertaking 'real time' evidence of statutory compliance and significant contractual compliance events. This is specifically achieved by real time monitoring of statutory compliance and escalation of identified failures as appropriate.
The role will include:
- Undertake desktop evidence reviews of both Statutory and Contractual compliance by project sub-contractors ensuring coordination of feedback from all participants is achieved.
- Undertake site based Risk Based Monitoring reviews of both Statutory and Contractual compliance by project sub-contractors and provide exception reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records of evidence received and observed.
- Liaise with project sub-contractors to clarify inconclusive evidence.
- Identify and escalate trends of non-compliance to minimise future risk to project companies.
- Knowledge of FM statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Due to frequent site visits the successful candidate must drive and have access to their own vehicle on a daily basis
If you feel like this could be the role for you, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919526