DevOps Engineer Linux Python
DevOps Engineer (Linux Python) London to £60k
DevOps Engineer (Linux Python Jenkins JIRA Git). Want to work on cutting edge security / encryption products and advance your career within a friendly and informal environment?
Market leading Security and Encryption software house based in Central London is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a newly formed team with the aim of providing critical services to engineering and the wider business.
You will be responsible for designing and building the infrastructure for production services that next generation products will use, this will involve: improving and developing the Continuous Deployment and Integration pipeline; designing and implementing technical solutions to support core product development and deployment; migration of test setups and some operational services to the cloud (AWS) as well as development and maintenance of internal engineering services like Jenkins, JIRA, Perforce and Swarm. No two days will be the same and you’ll be constantly challenged.
- Experience of developing Python based WebServices, ideally including Flask framework
- Good Linux knowledge including bash scripting skills
- Good debugging and problem solving abilities
- Basic Windows and AD knowledge for authentication
- Experience with administering and extending Jenkins, JIRA and version control systems like git
- Nice to have: Perforce, Chef, Puppet, Docker, AWS (you will gain exposure to all in this role)
As a DevOps Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits including bonus, 25 days holiday, life cover, private medical insurance, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and more.
Apply now or call 020 7090 2575 to find out more about this DevOps Engineer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920848