Management Accountant - FTC
Our Client is looking for a Management accountant to join a rapidly growing FMCG company based in West London on a 12 month FTC. The company has been going through really an exciting time growing 50% in the last 4 years.
With the Head Office based over in the US the London office is responsible for 29 countries worldwide and is responsible for 10% of the global turnover.
An extremely ambitious business, always trying to diversify their product portfolio and there will plenty of opportunity to do variable margin analysis for new product development and research development.
The ideal candidate must be a part qualified or qualified accountant with a background in a retail/FMCG environment with experience of owning the monthly management accounts. Multi-Currency awareness is ideal but not essential but the candidate must be able to be adaptive to a fast paced working environment.
- Month-end accounting, ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variable margin analysis preparation for new product development and research development
- Working closely with sales teams to maximise sales and gross margin opportunities
- Analysis of sales pricing & cost of sales
- Preparation of operations and marketing reports
- Reports on Licences, Royalties and contracts
- Monitoring market impact on sales and return on investment through high quality analysis and reports.
- Ad Hoc reports where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate who meets the specifications above.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80923160