Senior Finance Partner
Robert Half Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner on behalf of an international Technology/Science group based in Cambridge. The role of Senior Finance Business Partner is being offered on a temporary basis.
As Senior Finance Business Partner you will report directly to the Finance Director, will be a skilled analyst with a commercial mind-set built on a robust foundation of financial and accounting practice. You'll be engaging and convincing, able to communicate change by influencing stakeholders and deliver results..
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, responsibilities include: (but not be limited to)
- Working with the consulting teams to establish KPIs and reports that help improve project efficiencies.
- Developing financial reporting for divisional businesses that increase the management of financial risks (such as credit exposure) and improve profitability.
- Identify improvements in the finance process for project accounting and implement these changes, involving and influencing key stakeholders.
- Analysis of month end results to ensure accuracy and provide interpretation to senior managers.
- Understand the pricing models used by the Group and identify opportunities for enhancement of profitability.
To be considered for the role of Senior Finance Partner based in Cambridge:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Can travel frequently, both UK and International.
- An analytical approach to resolving problems and finding effective solutions.
On offer is an excllent Hourly/Daily rate - If you are interested please contact Calum Forster on 01223 341400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909993