Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, this is a new role for a Management Accountant with responsibility to produce management information for an SME's group companies around the world.
Based on the edge of Bournemouth, my client is a well-established unique travel business that has an established finance team. they are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team to assist in the next phase of growth.
As a Management Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Production of all monthly management information and supplementary reports for global sales operations, including the preparation of journals as necessary.
- Production of daily cash-flow reports for global sales operations liaising with other finance staff as necessary.
- Reporting to and working with budget holders in global sales operations to prepare budgets, successfully manage costs and accurately forecast company expenditure.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to improve and harmonise all financial reporting within the group.
- Production of reports for external stakeholders such as HMRC, CAA and ABTOT.
- Involvement in the production of payroll and associated statutory reports.
- Generally assisting the Group Financial Controller with financial management of the group and staff development.
To be successful in your application, you should be:
- Studying ACCA/CIMA or a finalist.
- Proven background in the production of Management Accounts.
- Intermediate - Advanced Excel Ability.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management and can work to deadlines.
- Ability to get the answers you need to be effective whilst maintaining good working relationships.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Ability to work with and communicate to stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to work well as part of the team.
- Demonstrates good leadership attributes.
- Confident approach.
If you are successful, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary including Study Support if desired.
- Competitive Benefits.
- Opportunity to join a unique ethical business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80924541