Senior & Junior Travel Consultant
Our client is a leading travel agency who deal with high end holidays. Their clients usually book honeymoons, weddings or 5 star packages.We currently looking to fill 2 roles for an experienced travel consultant and a graduate calibre junior consultant to take advantage of this opportunity.
Once you are in, your main responsibilities will include:
- Answering telephone and email queries
- Booking and arranging holidays and travel itineraries
- General administration
- Looking after customers who enter the branch
- Advising customers on holiday packages
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have:
- A can do attitude
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience within the travel/ holiday industry, minimum 2 years OR a recent graduate.
In return, you will receive £16,000 per annum as a basic, discounts on holidays (current staff typically go on 3 holidays a year), excellent bonus structure (OTE typically £28k -30k)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915373