£30k - 35k + Pension, Medical, Work from home, Upskilling.
Our client is one of Britain's prominent providers of geographic information systems (GIS) and services to UK local authorities. Established in 1992 the company has grown every year, their sites are increasingly being recognised as leaders in their field with award-winning services based on software solutions from their Systems.
As a Database SQL Developer you will:
- Development of web products including client and server-side development.
- Work towards customer and company development goals to meet deadlines and Roadmap.
- Work as part of a team to share knowledge and problem solve.
- Communicate development progress to commercial team to ensure we are all kept informed of releases.
- Be hands on with OO Design, Programming, debug and fix bugs.
Opportunity for a web developer (GIS mapping) to lead in the continued development of geospatial web mapping software applications. You will join a thriving and dynamic SME business where your contribution will be highly valued and career development encouraged.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- WebGIS (desirable)
- OOD Skills
- SQL Server
Apply now for further information on this position. If you have any questions please contact Danny via email on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909997