Paraplanner / Technical Manager
Our client is an award winning, Chartered Financial Planning business with offices in the City of London.
Their current requirement is for an experienced Paraplanner or Technical Manager to join the organisation to provide ongoing support to the Managing Director/Adviser. The business specialise in providing holistic advice to a portfolio of HNW private clients, as a result they require an individual with experience within this environment or who is confident enough to deal with this level of client.
Duties will include;
- To support Financial Planners
- Proactively handle/liaise with clients and 3rd parties by phone, email and post as necessary
- Accurately prepare client reports, valuations, quotations, paperwork, engagement and recommendation letters
- Support Financial Planner with preparation of client correspondence, scheduling of meetings and meeting notes
- Provide technical assistance and research for Financial Planner
- Build the 3rd party or end customer relationships; if appropriate identify additional needs
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced support candidate who is now looking to take the next step in their career by joining a market leading business who can forward their career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916240